1. Match the following words to its correct definition.
B. Investment in which you are loaning money for a certain time period to the issuer
C. Individual retirement account in which a person can set aside after-tax income up to a specified amount each year, earnings are tax-free, and tax free withdrawals may be made after age 59 1/2
D. Distributions of profit a company pays you because you own stock in that corporation
E. Supplemental retirement system in the United States
F. Individual Retirement Account
G. The amount of money you make on an investment in relation to the amount of time your money is invested stated as an annual percentage
H. Quick and easy way to estimate how long it will take for you to double your money
I. Type of tax-qualified deferred compensation plan in which an employee can elect to have the employer contribute a portion of his or her cash wages to the plan on a pretax basis
J. Retirement plan for certain employees of public schools, employees of certain tax-exempt organizations and certain ministers
K. An exchange where security trading is conducted by professional stockbrokers
L. The age at which someone stops working permanently
M. Asset purchased for profit
N. An arrangement to provide income to people when they are no longer earning income
O. Collection of financial securities (stocks, bonds, cash) that is managed by a company or a person on behalf of many investors
Rule of 72
Rate of Return
How do mutual funds reduce risk?
A) They invest in stocks
B) They provide investment diversification
C) They use an investment manager
D) None of the above
3. Your grandpa is 62 and asks you if he is eligible to collect Social Security. What do you tell him?
A) He could collect his full payment now.
B) He could have started collecting at age 59 1/2.
C) He can receive reduced payments now.
D) None of the above.
4. Which type of account is usually used when employees can have a matching contribution from their employer?
A) Roth IRA
B) Traditional IRA
5. In the future, you and your friends plan to receive Social Security after you retire. At what age can you currently plan to receive full benefits?
A) 59 1/2
6. Which type of individual retirement account should you choose if you want your contributions to be tax deductible?
A) Roth IRA
B) Traditional IRA
7. When you reinvest dividends,
A) you will receive them by check
B) you will receive them by direct deposit
C) the dividends are deposited into a Certificate of Deposit
D) the dividends are used to buy more shares of stock
8. Bonds are known as
A) fixed income investments
D) no load mutual funds
9. When you purchase stock in a corporation
A) you are loaning money to the corporation
B) you are technically becoming a part owner of that corporation
C) you do NOT earn the right to vote on the direction of the company
D) you have to own the stock for at least one year before you are allowed to sell it.
10. Which of the following is the oldest measure of the U.S. stock market and the most widely used indicator of stock market activity?
A) The NASDAQ
B) The S&P 500
C) The Dow Jones Industrial Average
D) The Russell 2000
11. The total value of the securities a mutual fund owns divided by the number of shares outstanding is known as the mutual fund’s
A) Face Value
B) Net Asset Value
C) Market Value
12. Mutual Funds called "load" funds charge a high flat fee whyou purchase the fund or sell the fund.
13. TD Ameritrade is an example of a full-service brokerage company.
14. Treasury bonds are considered to be more risky than owning stocks.
15. A Roth IRA is beneficial because your withdrawls are tax-free.
16. IRA stands for Important Retirement Assets
Trading indicators are best used along with money management and good risk control, using trading indicators alone will not enable you to be a successful trader, even if you learn everything about futures trading indicators the market is just too random and unless risk is controlled, over time your account will slowly get wiped out, regardless how good a “trader” you think you are.
This question was about futures trading indicators and there have been some pretty good answers that should help in your trading, and especially in relation to futures trading indicators, the answer has been posted in the categories listed below: